- One of the MOST important, always pay your bills on time.
- Keep your credit card balances low.
- Get rid of debt faster, that means try to pay off your debt sooner than the allotted time given. If they give you 2 years to pay off your car, pay it off in sooner.
- Do NOT close your current account or open a new one.
- Order a free credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and DISPUTE errors.
- Study and know your FICO Score.
- Keep the debt-to-credit ratio less than 30%.
All of these combined are sure to help improve your credit score!!